MDD10A is the dual channel version of MD10C which is designed to drive 2 brushed DC motor with high current up to 10A continuously. Like MD10C, MDD10A also supports locked-antiphase and sign-magnitude PWM signal. It is using full solid state components that result in faster response time and eliminate the wear and tear of the mechanical relay.
**Note that it is not for “RC PWM”
- Bi-directional control for 2 brushed DC motor.
- Support motor voltage ranges from 5V to 25V.
- Maximum current up to 10A continuous and 30A peak (10 second) for each channel.
- Solid state components provide faster response time and eliminate the wear and tear of mechanical relay.
- Fully NMOS H-Bridge for better efficiency and no heat sink is required.
- Speed control PWM frequency up to 20KHz. Support both locked-antiphase and sign-magnitude PWM operation.
- 2 activation buttons for fast test on each channel.
- Dimension: 84.5mm x 62mm
|Operating Voltage (VDC)||5 to 25 (Rev 1.0) 5 to 30 (Rev 2.0)|
|Peak Current (A)||30 (10 seconds)|
|Continuous Current (A)||10|
|Arduino Shield||No- can be used with Wire connection|
|PWM (Lock-Antiphase and Sign-Magnitude)||Yes|
|RC Servo Signal||NO|
|others||No heat sink is required|